Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shabby Chic Tall Mirror and Chandelier...

We are in pre-garage sale mode right now, so I thought I'd post some of the bigger and better items on here before we do a sale :)

Since we've moved this lovely Shabby Chic tall standing mirror has not found a spot in our house :( I love this mirror! It's rustic shabby edges give it great character and it's so functional in any room! 
$75

This new chandelier was put in by the people who staged our house when we bought it. We had a chandelier from our old house we were bringing to put in the spot this one was in. It's practically brand spanking new, it was only used for a few weeks :) It works wonderfully! It's an easy instal if your looking to update any light fixtures!
$30


Email me if you're interested, or would like to come see any of these!
This time I am doing email only, so no need to leave a comment!
First come first serve :)
carlybrannon@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment